Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sabah

Hi all. firstly thanks for visiting my blog. Basically this blog is just a blog telling what can you can see/do/etc when you plan to go to the places posted via this blog.

Well just recently I went to Sabah on a working trip. Although the places that I went was all in the Kota Kinabalu Town area, but I hey its worth it man. Check out all the places that I've been to throughout my blog.





But from the Sabah trip itself what I can say is that:
  1. - The people there is friendly and easily to mingle around.
  2. - It's easy to find food there
  3. - Love the surroundings
  4. - There's a lot of shopping malls and places that'll interest you
  5. - A definite place to go for holidays

1 comment:

Soleh Google ☁️ 👓 📙 said...

I wish I can go to Sabah. I don't know why, its seems my heart stick with Sabah, Selangor and Johor and not to forget Kuala Lumpur. MAS, AirAsia lower down your fares..