Friday, September 19, 2008

Carls Jr.

This is a place that I would highly recommend to all the burger lovers out there. The burger is the best because Carls Jr. create the burger using the best and the freshest ingredients. You can get the burgers in 4 different locations e.g. Sunway Pyramid (the place that I go), Pavilion KL, 1 Utama or Mid Valley Megamall. Although the burger's price is expensive but it's worth it. The service there is also good.

Just have a look on the pictures that I snapped via my Phone:


The set that I had during my "Buka Puasa" session hehe. The burger set (Protobello Mushroom Burger, Drink and Criss Cut Fries) cost me for hefty RM25.++


This is what you call the legendary "Beef Chilli Cheese Fries" a highly recommended add on for your meal!! This baby cost me bout RM8.++ I think.


Mmmm... Yummyyyy... hehe


This one is the "Hand Scooped Ice Cream Chocolate Shake"... another yummy licking add on for you to enjoy. This one is especially great during the hot season. Mmmm simply delicious..


Yuuummmmmmmmyyyy..

The location of the place is can be viewed below:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the burger recommendation! ^^

Splitzbz said...

hehe no worries... btw was it good?