Friday, October 17, 2008

Esmady Esa Clinic

Have a bad day with your teeth and don't know where to go. The pain, the agony.. aiiyyoo you cannot tahan already.. And the best thing is you are in Putrajaya a place that's very hard to find a dentist. hehe.. Well I had a very sickening experience with my teeth. At that time Google provided me the ultimate Solution... Esmady's Clinic.. Basically I went there and got my problem solved..  I  got my teeth cleaned, fixed and no more pain... 

For you who want to go there you may need to make an appointment first. And I just took 2 pictures of the location of the clinic, So check it out.



The location of the place is can be viewed below:


The Address of the location:
1st Floor, Pusat Perniagaan Blok A,
Jln P8D,
Presint 8,
62250 Putrajaya,
Kuala Lumpur
Contact No: 03-8889 3221

No comments: